Friday, January 8, 2010

Donna's first post.

From a mother's point of view.

I am really excited to be sharing this blog with my daughter, Shari. Hopefully, everything we learned from planning Shari's wedding will be of some help to you. Working with Shari and Chris to make their wedding day as special as possible was a dream come true for me.

For my first post I want to share, from my point of view, what I think is the most important factor as far as planning a wedding. And that is to never settle. In other words, if you want something for your wedding day, you will have to work extremely hard to get it. If you are prepared to put in the thought, the time, and effort, then there is not a single thing you will not be able to achieve. Some tasks may take days, if not weeks to accomplish, some may take actual begging, which I have to admit I had to do on at least two occasions. In the long run, if you are prepared to go after what you want, you will be able to accomplish everything that is humanly possible to make your wedding exactly the day you have dreamed of.

Best wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment